HNK Christmas Club -2019 SIGNUPS CLOSED
- Brand: Hugs 'n Kisses
- Product Code: HNK156
- Availability: Out Of Stock
The Christmas Club is now open for signups!
Signups for 2019 are now closed. Watch this space when we open for 2020.
Yes, we are, by popular demand, running the Christmas Club again! Watch out as we release the new patterns next year.
Do you love Christmas?
Do you love to stitch for Christmas?
How wonderful would it be if Christmas came to you every two months?
Join our Christmas club and get a present delivered right to your door. Stitch all year round instead of panicking in December getting your gifts and festive sewing completed...
REGISTRATIONS close 15th January 2019.
The club will include:
- A newly designed project by Helen with a full pattern in a Christmas theme using one or several of her favourite techniques (applique, stitchery, embroidery, english paper piecing)
- A kit in the original fabrics used. (the kits will include most items required to complete the project including any accessories, applique paper, epp iron-ons etc, - you may need to supply batting and general sewing supplies)
- A recipe card - a tried and true family Christmas recipe - collect them all!
- Tiny treats and surprises to delight
The cost is $84 for two mailings and will be charged to your supplied credit card or a Paypal invoice sent each time before the gift is shipped.
First mailing is on February 1st.
$42 per mailing. Just pay 2 mailings to join and your last mailing will be FREE (if you haven't dropped out of the program).
They will ship on the first of every second month - six in total for the year. Shipping will be Australia Post trackable parcel rate or untrackable letter rate for Australian orders and is included in the price. (please select 'pickup from store' if asked) If you wish to add insurance/reg post please put it in the comments during checkout. For international orders our best possible rate will be calculated each month and any extra required will be added to your invoice depending on your location. International mail will be an extra $11 (standard post), $16 registered post each mailing. Choose international parcel and we will adjust as necessary.
Please note: to keep the costs down for you, we are using Auspost letter or parcel (depending on the size of your gift) - however, please be aware that Auspost have been very slow in delivery of late. Your packages could take up to 2 weeks or more. If you'd prefer to pay extra for express post, please let us know and we can add the extra to your invoices.
Note: reward points are not awarded for Programs and Clubs