Vliesofix Bondaweb 719
- Product Code: HABY133
- Reward Points: 7
- Availability: In Stock
45cm/18" wide fusible webbing paper.
Iron-on adhesive on transfer paper.
28 g/ m2 + Trägerpapier
For joining fabric layers e.g. for appliqués, handicrafts or repair work. Suitable for all fabrics, raffia, cardboard, wood and, at low temperatures, also for leather.
- double-sided adhesive
- accurate appliques
- no shifting when zigzag-stichting
- machine wash at 60°
- dry cleanable
Iron Settings: 5-10 seconds
1. Draw the motif on the paper side of Bondaweb®. Cut out roughly.
2. Place Bondaweb® with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric. Iron dry for 5 seconds.
3. Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing.
4. Place with the coated side down on the fabric, with a damp cloth iron each area for about 10 seconds - step by step.
5. To complete the process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch. For additional stability, place Stitch-n-Tear underneath when needed.
PRICE IS PER METRE
WE RECOMMEND TO TEST THE PRODUCT BEFORE STARTING PROCESSING.